Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday



The beginning of the end of summer! How do I know?







  • Peter is officiating the pentathlon in Marinette-the unofficial beginning of girls' swimming.



  • Cheater tomato plant is almost done, other plants are producing nice red tomatoes.



  • My classroom is ready and I am about to fill the aquarium and purchase the first fish.



  • One week of water arobics left.



  • Contemplating a "last hurrah" trip.



  • Wondering about my school wardrobe and even thinking of ironing.



  • I have muscles.



  • My hair is bleached by the sun.



  • I am tired of potato salad.



  • I have an inverted bowl of Elsie's pickles in the frig.



  • I am on my last "summer book"



  • Listened to a Packer game last night.



  • Brewers are a least 7 games ahead. (Well, that doesn't happen every summer)



  • I have 4 new tires on the car.



  • The corn is high and green.



  • The apples in the back orchard are there.


  • I am thinking about last year and Jana and Jared's wedding.






No comments: