Friday, July 31, 2009

Ray and Bonnie came yesterday. The upstairs bathroom has a toilet and a sink. Peter hung the mirror and we put in the cabinet. All that is left is the shower tile-yeah! Hopefully he can get that done while I drive to Iowa tomorrow to pick up my mother. I see from the pictures that I missed showing the tile floor. It looks great-dark grout, but not as dark as the tiles. It was fun putting the bathroom together today and getting boxes cleared out. I found my black sandals as I was cleaning out our closet-hurray!

2 comments:

emily said...

oh good! i knew they were there somewhere!

Anonymous said...

Is Mom still there with you , Andrea? How is she?
Does she still cook the homemade bread? Do you remember that "parfum" all around the house when we came back from school?