Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I had only one photo left on the camera this morning and I managed to save it for tomorrow. The curb cutter, Diamond Curb Cutting, from Kiel, Wisconsin came today and cut out the driveway approach. Next C&H Trucking returned and took out a section of walk I poured last fall over the water and sewer lines to get through the winter. They also took out the walk that had been broken last fall when the excavator, crane, and concrete trucks drove over the existing walk. I was going to take a picture of the walk over the sewer line because it was classic. Soil in this part of Wisconsin is red clay and it is settling terribly. The porch is suspended in mid air resting on the pilasters I laid last fall and the pegs I drilled into the foundation. I'll need to address the issue soon! Pictures (picture) to follow tomorrow. Building inspector stopped this evening and said all Nudura forms in the basement need to be covered with fireproofing.

No comments: